- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup plain soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 ripe banana, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or other favorite nut
- 1/3 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips (such as Tropical Source)
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 6 ingredients (through sugar) in a bowl. Whisk together oil, soy milk, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients; stir to combine. Fold in banana, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop dough onto pan with a small ice-cream scoop. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown, turning baking sheet halfway through. Let cool on a wire rack.