- 1cup bulgur
- 1 1/2cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1pound asparagus (about 1 bunch), trimmed
- 1 1/4pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1lemon, very thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- olive oil, for serving
- Heat oven to 375° F. In a large, shallow baking dish, combine the bulgur, broth, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on top, then place the salmon on top of the asparagus. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and top with the lemon.
- Tightly cover the baking dish with foil and bake until the bulgur and asparagus are tender and the salmon is cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the bulgur and asparagus. Sprinkle with the dill and drizzle with the oil.